Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sex and The City


Really love these girls.
Miranda, Carrie, Samantha and Charlotte - they're the main characters of Sex and The City


Tips:
1. It’s Okay to Be Single.
2. Sex Can Be Healthy.

3. Test the Waters Before Marriage.
4. You Can Score Outside of Your League.

5. Don’t Change Who You Are.



Sex and the City, the hit HBO comedy, is not just about sex. The serial reveals flaws in relationships and makes sarcastic jibes at the sacrosanct. While being funny, Sex and the City quotes ridicule revered concepts such as marriage and monogamy.


Their Famous Qoutes:


Samantha: Anything else around here need milking?

Carrie: Are we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?

Miranda: Do any of you have a completely unremarkable friend or maybe a houseplant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night?

Carrie: Have you?
Mr. Big: Have I what?
Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr Big: Absofuckinglutely.

Samantha (upon seeing a firefighter): Hello, 911. I'm on fire.

Charlotte: How can you forget a guy you've slept with?

Carrie: How does that work? You go to bed one night, wake up the next morning, and poof - you're a lesbian?

Samantha: I have a date with a dildo.

Samantha: I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you.

Samantha: If we could perpetually do blowjobs to every guy on earth, we would own the world. And at the same time have our hands free.

Samantha: I'm a trisexual. I'll try anything once.

Samantha: Last night I could not stop thinking about a Big Mac. I finally had to get dressed, go out and pick up a guy

Carrie: Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.

Carrie: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.

Samantha: Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants.

Charlotte: My vagina's depressed.

Carrie: So what are we going to do? Sit around bars, sipping Cosmos and sleeping with strangers when we're eighty?.

Samantha (to her male intern): The bad news is you're fired. The good news is now I can fuck you.

Samantha: There isn't enough wall space in New York City to hang all of my exes. Let me tell you, a lot of them were hung.

Carrie (to Samantha): This past week I've seen Miranda's boobs and Charlotte's boob. Why don't you show me your boobs too and the circle is full?

Charlotte: Trey, I am tired of being married to your penis.

Samantha: What am I supposed to say? "Hi, this is my lesbian lover. And p.s.: I'm done with dick"?

Samantha: Women are for friendship, men are for fucking.

Charlotte: You dated Mr. Big. I'm dating Mr. Too Big.

Miranda (to a heckling construction worker): You got what I want? You got what I need? What I WANT... is to GET LAID. What I NEED... is to GET LAID. I NEED to GET LAID.

Samantha: You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'.




Sex and the City Test


Charlotte York

You are most like Charlotte York, classy and elegant. If you were a precious stone you would be a pearl - crisp, clean, and timeless. You desire to be in love, be in a relationship, start a family; in fact, you have it all pretty much planned out already. Your caring, gentle nature carries through everything you do and anyone who meets you can sense how optimistic you are about life. So put on your best pastel (yet oh so chic) outfit, get ready to show off your Park Avenue lifestyle, and meet






You Are Most Like Samantha!



For you, dating is the ultimate sport

You're into guys with power, looks, or a lot of money.

You rather have a great two weeks than a great forever.

But even you fall victim to love from time to time. :-)





Romantic prediction: You'll find love in the next few months...



But you'll be the last one to realize it.


No comments:

Post a Comment